2023 Feasibility Study – Request for Proposals (RFP)
RFP Issue Date: 3/14/2023
Proposals Submitted: 3/31/2023
Contract Award Date: 4/24/2023 – Preferred Consultant.
The Tukwila Pool MPD is seeking a qualified independent consulting firm (Consultant), familiar with the aquatics industry, with a demonstrated capability to develop a robust aquatic recreation facility feasibility study that will identify and analyze community needs and research options for the following:
- Remodeling the existing facility, including footprint expansion for additional aquatic features;
- Demolishing the existing facility and raise a new aquatic center on the current site; and
- Replacing the Tukwila Pool including potential sites for a new aquatic facility.
The research conducted for all three (3) should assess the TPMPD’s current situation, identify potential funding sources, and make recommendations on a strategy to project future needs.
- Proposals will be accepted electronically via Bonfire: Click Here for the Bonfire Website.
- Proposals must be received by 5pm, 3/31/2023
- If your business would like to submit a proposal, or if you are curious about what Tukwila Pool MPD is looking for, please visit the Bonfire Website. Additionally, the following document is available for download:
2021 Interior and Exterior Painting Project (Not Awarded, Reissued)
RFQ Issued: February 8, 2021
RFQ Cancelled: April 12, 2021
Completion Date: n/a
Contract Sum: n/a
(On April 12, 2021, the Board of Commissioners authorized District Staff to reissue the RFQ with an updated Scope of Work for the purpose of providing additional details that will allow all interested qualified parties an opportunity to submit a competitive bid).